Dr. Michael J. Geremino
If you are ready to trust your smile to a dentist who can care for you and your entire family, look to Dr. Michael J. Geremino! We put your health as our top priority! Dr. Geremino offers hands-on dental care and a straight forward approach that treats your family to the best care. You'll always feel at home in our friendly office. Our staff members are experienced and always here to answer your questions. He has a new 'state of the art' digital x-ray system which enables accurate diagnosis and treatment planning, education and much less radiation exposure for our patients.
Learn more about our practice and care.
Dr. Michael J. Geremino has lived in Westchester County for most of his life. He grew up in Bronx, New York. Dr. Michael J. Geremino graduated top in his class from NYU Dental School. Since his graduation in 1990, he has been committed to continuing his education. He combines tried and true techniques along with cutting edge technology, such as computer generated designed crowns and implants to provide the highest quality of dentistry today. This dental office has been the heart and soul of Pleasantville since 1936 and Dr. Geremino is only the third dentist since then to occupy this location and serve the community.
Take a look at the dentist's education and memberships:
- Over 1000 hours of continuing education after dental school
- Residency Westchester Medical Center 1991
- DDS New York University College of Dentistry 1990
- BS in Biology Manhattan College 1986
- Bronx High School of Science 1982
- American Dental Association
- 9th District Dental Association
- Endodontics Study Club
- Northern Westchester Dental Study Group
- Rotary Club of Pleasantville since 1993
- Former Associate Clinical Professor, Columbia University School of Dentistry